Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Extremists in All Faiths

On hearing Mr. Obama talk about the extremists in all faiths I must confess to being quite alarmed at the rise in Swedish Lutheran extremists as well as the various radical wings of the Quaker movement, and last but not least the Seven Day Adventists (especially the elderly members who make the most volatile extremists) make me almost afraid to travel. I really am glad that there is no limit to our inclusivism regarding religions. After hearing the President's words I already feel safer that the surveillance will be equally divided among all the faiths...especially those I have mentioned. I'm glad they will be considered. Perhaps I will go out after all and brave the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home