Friday, December 4, 2015

"God Isn't Stopping This"

After reading the latest trustworthy TImes and Dailys I have to now conclude that it is Christian prayer that should be banned. I am grateful that I who was once so in the dark about the real instigators of all these terrorisms have received the proper catechetical instruction on the real cause. I haven't even questioned that those that don't see God as the 'First Cause' see his lack of involvement as the 'Actual Cause' of such things that we are now witnessing so often that it's only a matter of time when such news will elicit yawns in all the newsrooms. Anyhow I am just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a "God Isn't Stopping This" bumper sticker? and where might I find a place to post a few Government prayers? Of course we can be certain that they will be heard. Can I hear an Amen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home