Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The President's Tear Ducts

I must confess to a stone cold heart. Yes, I watched the President's tear ducts well up and overflow over the fact that fundamentalist gun owners are still out there and that those metal objects that have been known to cause death are so able to be secured. I must confess to dry tear ducts when I watched him. I did try and arouse my emotional solidarity with the fact that guns are still hiding behind the second ammedment. I guess it just proves my callousness that no matter how hard my effort to manufacture in myself the same heartfelt compassion as the President---to the point of even slicing an onion just below my desert eyes---it was to no avail. There was no sign of rain. Not even a cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home