Sunday, March 12, 2017

Climate Change and My Cat's Conclusion

Can anyone let me know how to increase one's carbon footprint? Maybe we all could start doing something to help global warming along? My cat has been homebound because of these evenings of single digits. He's dying to get out and the week's forecast looks to be exclaiming the reality of winter and no amnesty for his incarceration. What is the expression? "Always winter and never Christmas." Ah, yes, the Narnian Queen must still be alive and well! My cat hisses at the thought and stays at the window peering out at the salt laced street looking I think for Aslan. Yes, I'm thinking the same thought. May the Great Lion return and shake the golden sun of his mane and unlock us all, man and beast, from the witch's ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home