Monday, March 13, 2017

The Pursuasion of the Recent Weather

Upon seeing a possible ice age coming I am all for global warming---from the recent weather I have been pursuaded that the last thing we should be doing is curtailing any carbon exhalations. No, by all means at the risk of going against what I am told is the entire scientific population that we need to shrink the size of the carbon footprint, I suggest that we begin forthwith to increase it. Do we realize that our Star withers 590,000 tons of matter into energy every second a...nd that most of this heat is lost in the cold blackness of space? The smallest percentage touches us. A delicate balance. I urge that trees which suck in carbon dioxide at an unconscionable rate need to be removed in favor of carbon friendly parking lots and sand dunes. If we care anything about climate and its plunge into a Plutonian freeze which is firmly evidenced in the sample size of the last few days that forests be a thing of the nostalgic past. By the way, for any of you arborphiles (I used to be one until I came to my ecological senses) forests---even the smallest---dwarf a squadron of SUV flatulence in their appetite for carbon. We will be thanked no doubt for such radical response to the gasp our atmosphere has for the protective cover of greenhouse gases. And once every tree is cut down we can rest easy that a great cover of carbon will keep the earth cozy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home