Friday, June 9, 2017

Cry Foul!

Does anyone get the sense that the whole Comey investigation smacks of someone who loses in a game and must charge the winner with cheating? So am I supposed to believe that it is too much to conceive lovable Hillary could not have lost if things were truly on the up and up. By the way on this election, in contrast to the last, there were no BLM and Panthers acting as voting filters, no bussing of the homeless to the voting booth who by the way needed voting instructions along with a carton of cigarettes and a five dollar bill. And for me the other thing that puzzles me is that I had always thought Russia was the darling of the Left---oh, but that was when they were the tolerant and diversity promoting USSR. I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home