Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Water Bottles

I believe I will be anticipating the Climate Change Champions in their next crusade. Of course it goes without saying that this crusade should consist in a Carbon tax or fee or even ban upon water bottles. After all plastic is a petroleum product. I can't really imagine how much water is enclosed, nay, imprisoned in petroleum plastic. To calculate the numbers that such non-biodegradable containers are produced and sold daily is I think non est numerus. Why, I have to wonder, haven't the Climate Change Champions and the Democrat Hopefuls not announced this revolutionary move toward a world truly GREEN. I can't imagine they would not denounce with the strongest environmental epithets our appetite for water in plastic. The carbon footprint of such use of fossil fuels is totally unnecessary. Instead of windmills on our mountains and solar panels on our roofs why don't we just make use of water already piped into our homes? Why it is there at the plenty in the simple turn of the tap. I maintain that this change in our water habits would be the best aspirin for the earth's fossil fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home