Monday, November 20, 2017

The USCCB and its Urgency Over America's Runaway Racism

On hearing what the USCCB is currently regarding as their priority, the runaway racism that is endemic here in America, that is the America in which so many people, and many of various colors, seek to come. The Columbo in me has to ask before departing out the door. "There's just one problem, Bishop Kaepernick. I have, something nagging at me. I know I'm not very bright and so if you will enlighten me. Why would such people, the non-Caucasians, risk so much to come to a land of Nazi concentration camps and KKK bonfires? Why would they come to a land where the Gestapo in blue are looking for people of differing pigmentation to eliminate at a simple traffic stop for a blown tail-light? Somehow I get the sense, Bishop Kaepernick, that there is a much more real racism taking place. Might it be that the disposal of the littlest of the human race in clinics in every major city in the country be something that should be a priority---and it goes without saying getting people to know Jesus Christ? In our current priorities might we be taking our cues for our sins from football players and the various Saul Alinskys in our midst? Shouldn't we be bending the knee for and to other things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home