Friday, May 24, 2019

Feeds off a Female Uninvited

This response I just read was pro the picture of three my-body my- choice la Femme who held signs which acclaimed "Parasites Don't Have Rights". The respondee made the remark that yes, the reference to the fetus being a parasite was crass perhaps but nevertheless true. It was after all, she went on, something that feeds off a female uninvited. I just had to take a breath after that. Exhale and inhale. Is this the kind of mind being formed in our culture today? Has feminist ideology so triumphed that it can boast of this kind of liberated woman? I had to wonder if the respondee ever imagined herself in her mother's womb and was most likely not deemed a parasite but a prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home