Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Background Checks

Background checks. Yes, I suppose they must be. But perhaps it is just my cynical side but I wonder? I'm thinking of what might possibly be some of the questions on future background checks. You might think these could never be the question, but I wonder. I just wonder.
1. Were you ever a deplorable, i.e. a Trump supporter?
2. Are you someone mired in your superstition reads the Bible regularly?
3. Do you actually believe in bigoted borders?
4. Regarding your mental health: Do you actually kneel and speak to an invisible person that you believe designed the world? Do you actually resist the settled science of Darwin who explains the evolution of the amoeba into a human quite adequately without invoking some omniscient made-up being?
5. Are you a white and are you a nationalist?
6. Are you a black and a conservative?
7. Do you selfishly wish the United States to retain her sovereignty instead of yielding to the sovereignty of the UN?
8. Are you a Climate Denier?

If you answered positively to any of these questions your mental health is in question and you are DENIED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home