Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Yesterday was Hot

Yesterday was hot. Yesterday I was a global warmist. Today is a cool rainy day. Today I am a climate denier. Wait. Does my current appellation mean that I deny climate itself? How is "deny" coupled with "climate"? I mean can climate be denied? I could understand the word "denier" with say, "birth", as in a "birth denier" as someone that accepts the settled science that a baby in the womb is not really a baby at all. Like Dr. Wen of Planned Parenthood. And then there is that: "Planned Parenthood" : I would think with a name like that such an institution would promote parenthood rather than eliminate it. I'm getting so confused. Maybe I should've had better English classes. Words seemed to have gone so wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home