Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Dystopia's Metamorphosis

 The dystopia I have been working on the past few years is quickly becoming not some futuristic insight but merely a documentation of the ways things are. And if I don't get it finished soon I suspect it might even be relegated to historical fiction, or even ancient history. I have thought of some titles to some new dystopia chapters in which we now find ourselves: Looting: the New Legal, Climate Change Where Have You Gone?, Whatever Happened to the Certain Crime of Collusion?, Social Distancing and How Pickpocketing has Suffered, and How Handshakes and Hugs are now the Ones Dying from the Wuhan plague. I hope it will not be the case but I'm afraid the New Normal will only be the new name given to the New Dystopia I do earnestly hope will remain a fiction and not a fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home