Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Pope's Judgement of Mr. Trump?

I am really stumped. One gets a judgement on Mr. Trump concerning his soul because he advocates enforcing our borders? So far I don't see how Mr. Trump comes even close to the fires of Gehenna compared with those political leaders who favor destroying the 'inconveniences' in the womb of their mothers. It does seem that border enforcement has become one of the deadly sins. And another thing regarding borders: doesn't the Vatican have one? And isn't it enforced? I mean can anyone go and just take up residence? And all this 'take down the Trump rebuke' from one who has enshrined "Who am I to judge?" (I've already seen how for the common pew sitter this little phrase has become Doctrine at least in matters dealing with 'lifestyles'.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home