Wednesday, December 7, 2016

We Accept so Much on Faith


We accept so much on faith. I see the great mounds of ocean rock and I wonder how such things have come to be. Yes, I am familiar with geology's explanation of pressure. I see trees and acorns that don't seem to be able to hold all that wood and branches and leaves, flowers and buds. Yes, I am familar with evolution's claim that such late plants are the result of the progression of single celled plant life eons and eons ago. I see my cat and I must gasp in astonishment at the... perfect mesh of muscle and movement and I can imagine what the books say of the completion of such consummate coordination when a cat jumps up on a chair. I must confess I am a sceptic on what the schools tell me. I think the answer is more like a great artist has painted all the paintings in this museum and we are largely only guessing at how he has used his pallette and canvas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home