Saturday, February 3, 2018

Call Me a Conspiracy Theorist

I know. Call me a conspiracy theorist because I am. I witness conspiracy in sports all the time. We will be witnessing this Sunday two teams conspiring against each other. But as to a garbage truck that just happened to park on a set of railroad tracks in time for a train carrying Republicans---well. I just can't help but wonder especially when the Democrats want a majority to impeach with. And I have also to ask: weren't there any other parking spaces available for the garbage truck than upon the tracks? I think I am glad there is a bit of the Columbo angst in me, for I am glad that I'm a conspiracy theorist rather than a coincidence theorist. I think the former might be more often the case at least in these tolerant times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home