Tuesday, May 1, 2018

"Commediene" Michelle Wolf


I guess this "roast" exemplifies the total tolerance, the delightful diversity, the consummate compassion of the Left. I myself have to say that the difference here between ugliness and beauty has hardly ever been so contrasted. And after hearing this had I been a die-hard Marxist devotee I would tear down every Chavez poster I have, I would burn my edition of Das Kapital, I would hang in effagy my statue of Valdemir Lenin. I would seek to empty myself of nearly all my tree of knowledge education. I would seek to abandon every bit of the self righteous residue of this particular preacher's religion. I would hope to choose to never laugh again rather than laugh at any of what must be this kind of comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home