Sunday, April 15, 2018

Hamlet's Hunch on Syria

Just a few comments on Syria which I give the caveat that they proceed from not being as versed in World Affairs as I could be. That being said, I still can't shake the hunch concerning this new hostility with Syria. It smells as Hamlet might say, of a decaying Denmark. Could there be some kind of frame up of Assad and a way for the globalists to irritate both America and Russia into a war? After all both the US and Russia are both under nationalist presidents and each country presents an obstacle to the globalist agenda. Another curiosity that I have noticed was how the peacemongering Left doesn't seem as displeased with the antagonism between America and Russia. This I find plays against their peace-sign creed. Has the Left's psyche changed this much since the tantrums against our war with Communist Vietnam and George W.'s assault of Iraq and Sadam Hussein? And most recently I began to see how hawkish Hilary Rodham seemed against Russia during the campaign. Then in this latest move against Syria I found it especially curious that the typical hateful invective against Donald Trump was missing from the Democratic news outlets, specifically the commentary on NPR after the strike. It appeared to be curiously objective, even mildly in favor of the President. The doves didn't even seem to mind at all the prospects of escalation with Russia. This struck me as remarkably unexpected. I guess the Left is perhaps more hawkish than I thought---especially when it favors the agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home