Friday, January 4, 2019

Things I am Intolerant of

Things I am intolerant of: a newly elected congresswoman calling our President a MF at a public event. I am intolerant of the lead on yahoo saying that she simply "cursed out Trump" without reference to the ugliness of her language. Yet for the depravity of the congresswoman's remarks I am even more intolerant of a crowd that cheers such ugliness as if this is now, to borrow the new house speaker's words "who we are". I am intolerant of this place to where we lift up such as the paragon example of the new political virtue. I am intolerant of all the 'virtue signaling'. I am intolerant of euphemistic language like "pro-choice" for the termination of little womb dwellers as a constitutional right. I am intolerant of "Love thy Neighbor" and "No Place for Hate" signs that declare their own hate and announce so eloquently a totalitarian way of thinking they wish for all. I am intolerant of those that hate this country, rewrite her history, lament her goodness. I am intolerant for those that deface our flag and take economic advantage of America while spitting upon her. I am intolerant of the new puritans that spew venom at presidents and flags and monuments while insisting on their own poisonless fangs. I am intolerant of those that are masters of language-spin and manipulate so many with a phrase. I am intolerant of parents who think it is a mark of great progressive prerogative to leave their children's gender an open question that they will decide. I am intolerant of social engineering. I am intolerant of the loss of Bedford Falls when it is lost and Pottersville when it comes. ~wds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home