Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Today: The Higest Rate of CO 2 In Human History

I heard Schumer today say that there never has been a higher rate of carbon dioxide in human history. Forgive me for being a little agnostic, but did they have CO2 measuring instruments back in Cro Magnon times?

As to a response about the retrieval of arctic ice core samples that verify the warming of the globe I must say I remain agnostic. Especially when the people pushing the narrative don't behave as though there is a global warming catastophe coming. I look at police cars left idling, politicians still using planes, people still buying up ocean front property for millions (I would think they shouldn't be able to give such property away), air conditioners still on even in coastal towns that have an abundance of fresh ocean air, no real increase in bicycling to work, domestics still using their dryers and dish washers than the more carbon friendly clotheslines and sinks, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home