Monday, May 2, 2016

The Trend Applied to Arithmetic

Seeing the trend in accomodation I hope---because of my own confusion in simple arithmetic (I have been unsure about 1+1 and its answer which no doubt is a testimony to gradeschool conditioning)--- to lobby for a set of new arithmetic textbooks for the schools. After all why should we have to submit to the traditional status quo math? Isn't that rather narrowminded? And of course not only the new arithmetic texts but also new classes. I can't help but being confident, nay cer...tain, that in such an open-minded culture my request will be readily adopted by all the emancipated policy makers, governors, school boards, et al. And I trust that we can count on the open-minded, un-bigoted, non-hating musicians to boycott those that try and keep to the traditional math. I don't doubt that we are coming to a social ethic among nearly all the citizens (excepting of course the fanatical fundamentalists and other hate groups) that will see the irresistable compassion in this proposal. I'm sure once it gets passed you'll see the freedom to believe in any answer to 1+1 become quite respected and much more commonplace. It really heightens my confidence in such an un-hubrissed humanity that will bring a much needed open-mindedness to the mathematical sciences. To release the mind of its mathematical fascism is indeed worthy of a great liberating movement. May it be so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home