Thursday, October 26, 2017

Switching Terms

it's about using language correctly. The vagueness in such artificial language I cite is meant to propagandize. It is meant to lump anything 'offensive' all together and stereotype the oppressive male. We already have the real language meant to actually convey something and nobody is saying these words cannot be misused. Bill Clinton used it with the definition of 'is'. But what I'm talking about these artificially manipulative terms meant to obfuscate.

Charlotte was not at all equating the two just as I am not. James jumped over to the term rape which I wasn't discussing on this post. I was talking language that is meant to be vague and paint with a broad brush people into oppressors and oppressed, victims and victimizors. My friend, Charlotte, is one of the wisest women I know and full of respect for the beauty of what God created in male/female and she sees further the ploys of those who wish to manipulate us into combatants. This is the thrust of feminism in creating an animosity of gender. Pretty soon (if not already) a man will be hardly able to greet a woman with something as innocuous and innocent as a smile without coming under the politically correct cloud of suspicion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home