Thursday, January 17, 2019

Miss Pelosi's Plane

On the President's latest impeachment act: Not allowing Miss Pelosi to use the government's private jet: I will no doubt endear myself to my leftist antagonists on this one for I am for this the President's latest act. But I am for it not the way most would expect (and this will please the leftists I have no doubt). I am not for it because of the Schumer shutdown, or the fact that walls are immoral (asphalt roof shingles I would also put down as being immoral cohorts in architectural crimes), or that they don't work (the walls of my own house no doubt let a few renagade winter air molecules in so this verifies that walls don't in fact work). I am for the President's course of action here (no doubt an impeachable offense as is his auburn hair) for a reason that I know, I can almost hear an "Amen" or a "Well down Comrade" from a Pelosi-Schumer-Camille--Hillary---Obama quintet. This is the reason. It is because I do care about Carbon emissions and the Carbon Footprint and I have noticed that one day last week got over freezing here in my little coastal town and it caused my anxiety over the polar bears being trapped out on little icebergs and the danger of the palmetto trees overtaking the sugar maples here and so many more things. You see I'm starting to believe in the dogma in almost as dogmatic a way as the Dems do. That the globe is warming and not allowing Miss Pelosi to use her private jet makes the cosmic catastrophe a little less close than it would've been had she left carbon trails in the very fragile atmosphere alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home