Sunday, January 6, 2019

Walls That Don't Work

I hear now that walls don't work. But isn't this contra to the same voices' shout that walls are immoral? Isn't their point that the immorality comes from keeping certain people out? But if walls don't work as the same people claim then the walls are not performing the immoral act of keeping people out; therefore I don't see the sequitur that the non performing wall is doing anything and thus how can such an impotency be immoral. Isn't it like saying a person that cannot deal drugs is doing an immoral act? If he cannot do it how can such a thing that he cannot do be immoral? Would any court convict him of such a non mea culpa? I am really quite confused. If a screen on a window or a wall on a room, or a door to a house, or a gate to a yard doesn't work why would any of these things be immoral if we mean by morality that everyone must be accepted into the window, into the room, into the house, into the yard? Isn't the basis for the immorality of these inanimate objects the fact, and only by the fact, that such things do indeed work? But the same intelligences say that such things don't work. You can see my dilemma. I so want to believe, but I'm having trouble. Perhaps I didn't get to attend the proper social engineering class, or paid as much attention to the truth trough of CNN and MSNBC and the Huffington Post as I might have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home