Saturday, February 2, 2019

Even Though GW Will End the World in 12 Years

Even though Global Warming will end the world in 12 years according to our current congresswoman/scientist Dr. Alexandria Cortez, I hope that instead of discouraging the warming I wish to encourage it. My bicycle ride this morning was to the tune of ten degrees and I imagine coming downhill at a good clip on the Beverly bridge the wind chill was, let's just say, quite brisk. But of course this is still balmy compared to what the midwest has recently experienced. Had you rode a bicycle in Milwaukee or Minneapolis in the past week you would've certainly been convinced---even if I think you had been thoroughly indoctrinated by the climate scientists---that whatever we could do to warm up the globe would be quite a worthwhile endeavor. Pardon me now while do my part and throw some good ol' West Virginia coal into the furnace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home