Friday, December 13, 2019

The Descriptive "Climate Change"

Isn't the phrase "climate change" about as descriptive as saying "days go by" or "minutes elapse" or "time passes"? I think breath is important and shouldn't be wasted: this is why I still hold to the more descriptive "global warming" because this actually says something. Although my tendency in how December is going so far that it is "global cooling" that is happening because of course we aren't using enough fossil fuels. After all the trees must be quite content with the increase in carbon dioxide. So if you are an arborphile like I am you want to see the birches and swamp maples happy. Therefore I for one would hope that more people would employ more cows for their very valuable emissions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home